What are you post Covid-19 lockdown policies?
To help you feel comfortable, at ease and protected at your appointment, I have put these processes in place
- I ask all clients to wash their hands upon arrival.
- Inbetween appointments, all hard surfaces will be disinfected including door handles, tables and stationary.
- As a lash artist I pride myself on working in a sterile environment and continue to practice all sanitisation efforts with added caution. This includes sanitation of my workspace and tools inbetween clients. I will continue to wear a mask and welcome you to too.
- Please can I ask that if you are feeing unwell at all to contact me and we can reschedule your appointment.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation
What are Individual Eyelash Extensions?
Individual Eyelash Extensions are single synthetic eyelashes that are applied directly to each individual natural eyelash. The lashes are fixed with a specially formulated bonding agent /adhesive.
How long will a set of Individual Eyelash Extensions last?
Although your extensions will fall out with your natural eyelashes, a full set will last up to 60 days. However regular maintenance every 2 to 3 weeks is recommended for full, luscious looking lashes.
What is the aftercare?
As with any beauty treatment, good aftercare will help your lashes look better for longer.
- For the first 24 hours after your Lashes treatment do not allow water to contact the lashes.
- For 2 days after your Lashes treatment do not steam face, use steam bath, swim or wash face with hot water.
- When washing your eyes use lukewarm water. Try not to rub eyes, always pat dry.
- Do not use waterproof mascara or oil based make up / remover on your Lashes as this will affect the bonding of your lash extensions. You may use an oil free make up/ remover.
- Do not perm lashes or use a lash curler.
Can I use make-up on my eyes with Individual Eyelash Extensions?
Yes you can use oil free make up. Do not use regular or waterproof mascara as most brands of
mascara contain chemical properties and oils that will break down the adhesive.
Can I wash my eyes with eyelash extensions?
Yes you can. Take special care around the eye area when cleansing your face. Gently cleanse the eye area and do not scrub or RUB your eyes. Avoid any type of oil-based product around the eyes. Again, the oils will break down the adhesive and cause the extensions to fall off.
Can I get Individual Eyelash Extensions if I wear contact lenses?
Yes you can.
Will having Individual Eyelash Extensions damage my natural eyelashes?
No, eyelash extensions do not harm the natural lash and do not cause them to fall out. When applied correctly, the eyelash extensions are designed to fall out with your natural eyelashes. With the correct maintenance and aftercare no natural eyelashes will get harmed in the making of gorgeous eyes.
What eyelashes do you use?
I use industry leading Premium Quality Synthetic Mink lashes. These individual “Mink” Eyelashes are made from Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) materials which are light and flexible with a fine sheen.
What adhesive do you use?
I use a medical grade, latex free adhesive. They eyelash adhesive does not touch any part of the skin, only the eyelash but please do let me know if you have sensitive eyes before your appointment.
How do I remove the lashes?
These should be professionally removed to ensure natural eyelashes are not damaged. Alternatively a full set of lashes should have grown out within 60 days. Do not pull at them as this will result in pulling out your own natural lashes.
How often should I have maintenance infills?
It is recommended to have maintenance infills every 2 to 3 weeks to keep lashes looking full and luscious.
Any Other Questions?
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you need answers to.
Tel: 07779 242366
Tel: 07779 242366